Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing your account
- FM users automatically have a WEPA account.
- The username and password is the same as your MyFM.
- To access your account online go to wepanow.com and enter your MyFM username and password.
- To access your account at a WEPA station, swipe your FM ID card or manually enter your MyFM username and password.
Cost of WEPA printing
- Black and white pages are .09 cents/page; .17 cents/double-sided.
- Color pages are .35 cents/page; .68 cents/double-sided.
Adding Money to your account
- Add money to a WEPA account using a credit or debit card at a WEPA machine or by going to wepanow.com and logging in with your MyFM username and password.
- Purchase a pre-paid WEPA print card from the FM Bursar's Office (A-Building)
Locations of WEPA print kiosks
- There are five WEPA print kiosks at FM: three in the Evans Library, one in the Cafe across from C-110 and one in Raiders Hall.
- Print jobs can be retrieved from any one of these five kiosks for up to 24 hours.
WEPA printing & the Evans Library
- All computers in the Evans Library are automatically programmed to send print jobs to WEPA printers.
- If you have your own device, please visit the WEPA help page to learn about print options for personal devices.