Accessing your account
- FM users automatically have a WEPA account.
- The username and password is the same as your MyFM.
- To access your account online go to wepanow.com and enter your MyFM username and password.
- To access your account at a WEPA station, swipe your FM ID card or manually enter your MyFM username and password.
Cost of WEPA printing
- Black and white pages are .09 cents/page; .17 cents/double-sided.
- Color pages are .35 cents/page; .68 cents/double-sided.
Adding Money to your account
- Add money to a WEPA account using a credit or debit cart at a WEPA machinge or by going to wepanow.com and logging in with your MyFM username and password.
- Purchase a pre-paid WEPA print card from the FM Bursar's Office (A-Building)
Locations of WEPA print kiosks
- There are five WEPA print kiosks at FM: three in the Evans Library, one in the Cafe across from C-110 and one in Raiders Hall.
- Print jobs can be retrieved from any one of these five kiosks for up to 24 hours.
WEPA printing & the Evans Library
- All computers in the Evans Library are automatically programmed to send print jobs to WEPA printers.
- If you have your own device, please visit the WEPA help page to learn about print options for personal devices.